62.30%
38 62.30%
Dont Wipe
37.70%
23 37.70%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wipe server to cripple the Shield!!!!
Wipe the server and implement the new rules as discussed in the other thread, for sure.
WIPE HYPE WIPE HYPE!

i really hope to see a WIPE date soon Big Grin
EDIT: Hey guys, I realize this is a sensitive and polarizing issue and have getting a lot of feedback about this. The poll will remain up and I'd like to hear what you guys think. After the votes are in I will make a decision I feel is best for our community - info will be posted here and in the server MOTD (there will be no sudden wipes or rules changes).

Hey guys - apologies for any confusion on this, our policy on wipes is:
We have no intention to wipe unless forced by an ARK core game update or MOD update.

My goal is be able to run for at least 2-3 months before a wipe even with high rates. Abandoned bases used to be one of the major problems with long-running pvp servers but that's not a problem anymore thanks to the new auto-demolish feature added in v222!

Those in favor of a wipe we're launching our second server very soon, ETA is this Thursday Nov 19th - check that out if you're looking for a fresh start!
How long will the poll last?

how much time we have after the poll is done?

regards
(11-16-2015, 03:58 PM)Empower Wrote: How long will the poll last?

regards

Hey Empower - edited with this information - Poll will run for another day. My aim is to keep the server running without a wipe. I'll take the poll into consideration and make the decision I feel is best for our community and server. Thanks for all your feedback and thoughts on this so far.
(11-16-2015, 04:05 PM)DR Wrote:
(11-16-2015, 03:58 PM)Empower Wrote: How long will the poll last?

regards

Hey Empower - edited with this information - Poll will run for another day - if the vote passes we'll set a wipe date with at least 2 days advanced notice.

Welp, guess I won't be playing ARK for three days or so.
If this server wipes due to cry babies it will die just like inflicted. 2 wipes in 1 month would be a complete joke.
Sorry, it's the opposite. If the server doesn't wipe, the population is going to continue to dwindle as we have seen these past three weeks. These new rules will bring huge improvements to the server.

And needing 80% to pass is ridiculous when the tribes that would suffer the most from the new rules are also the biggest tribes and will just shut it down. Coincidentally, the huge tribes are the same reason most of the people that have left, have done so. Eh, let's be honest. It's SHIELD. Look at the no's. Almost all SHIELD.
(11-16-2015, 08:52 PM)GoGoGadget Wrote: Sorry, it's the opposite.  If the server doesn't wipe, the population is going to continue to dwindle as we have seen these past three weeks.  These new rules will bring huge improvements to the server.

And needing 80% to pass is ridiculous when the tribes that would suffer the most from the new rules are also the biggest tribes and will just shut it down.  Coincidentally, the huge tribes are the same reason most of the people that have left, have done so.  Eh, let's be honest.  It's SHIELD.  Look at the no's.  Almost all SHIELD.

You're right. The moment we started at this server, it had like 70+ ppl all the time. 2 Weeks later its almost gone. Only Shield is spamming the chat. If new tribes join the Server, there is no way for them to get ressources. Like all mountains are blocked by huge bases.