Hello There, Guest! Register

Arena Preview

ChiBlaaa just shared me one some awesome screenshots of our upcoming custom arena for server events!

[Image: arena1.jpg]

[Image: arena2.jpg]

[Image: zz91Bme.jpg]

[Image: zz91Bme.jpg]

[Image: LUFxOWI.jpg]

[Image: 1Bra4DI.jpg]

[Image: GbG6KBz.jpg]

[Image: i4LDV8Y.jpg]

There will be a larger version as well - Remote keypad opens the trap doors dropping contestants/dinos into the arena!

Any event information will be posted the website/forums/MOTD at least 3 days in advance.

Open to suggestions in for event ideas!
i likeeeeeeeee
Destructible coverage. Trees rocks etc, maybe some pillars and walls? Why destructible? Every match can have a different outcome based on player skill and tactics using such things.
As an update the larger version of this is being tested and is almost ready to be rolled out! Will post some screenshots in this thread - post your suggestions for tamed Dino v. Dino competitions you'd like to see!
i am a little late to this, but has this been finished?
Nu stiu daca s-a mai facut sugestia asta in trecut, daca da imi cer scuze. Propun ca la fiecare factiune de DM sa se faca o arena de antrenamente. De ce ? Pai in cazul asta dupa fiecare sedinta s-ar putea face un antrenament frumos, cu arme din train si bine organizat, fara sa te deranjeze vreun civil ca mai apoi sa fii nevoit sa-l omori, incalcand regulamentul. Eu zic ca ar fi numai de castigat din chestia asta.

Translated from Romanian
Quote: Wrote:I do not know if that suggestion has been done in the past, if so I apologize. I propose that each faction DM to make a training arena. Why ? Well in this case after each session might make a nice workout with weapons and train well organized without any civilian bother you then to have to kill him, violating the rules. I say it would only gain from this.
[url=]http://bm-lab.ru/diag-podveski.html [/url]
(01-15-2016, 09:38 AM)Margieel Wrote: Translated
Quote Wrote:I do not know if that suggestion has been done in the past, if so I apologize. I propose that each faction DM to make a training arena. Why ? Well in this case after each session might make a nice workout with weapons and train well organized without any civilian bother you then to have to kill him, violating the rules. I say it would only gain from this.

Hey Margieel! good idea for a training area! We're going to be trying some things with our arenas/trading posts for the upcoming season - thanks for the suggestion!