Hello There, Guest! Register

What is PVP? What is Grief?

I do not understand this concept of grief. Is grief the feeling you get in a survival game when you lose  all your stuff? Make a base, make alliances, work together and then at the end of the day when ur killed, you have people to support you and defend you. Ask our allies if they are getting killed by us. If you want to work on diplomacy hit me up and we can add you to our whitelist and if you are toxic to us you will definately be on our Blacklist, which means KOS. At this moment we only have a few tribes in our Blacklist. Wanna do trades? Need Dinos? Have a tea Party with us? Add me on steam Melchorx (SHIELD)
there is a post explaining "greifing"
(11-02-2015, 07:44 PM)Melchorx Wrote: I do not understand this concept of grief. Is grief the feeling you get in a survival game when you lose  all your stuff? Make a base, make alliances, work together and then at the end of the day when ur killed, you have people to support you and defend you. Ask our allies if they are getting killed by us. If you want to work on diplomacy hit me up and we can add you to our whitelist and if you are toxic to us you will definately be on our Blacklist, which means KOS. At this moment we only have a few tribes in our Blacklist. Wanna do trades? Need Dinos? Have a tea Party with us? Add me on steam Melchorx (SHIELD)

I wish to discuss an ALLIANCE with you.
Is that Chay?
Yea, gotta agree, shield dont really play the game for the intention of pvp, which is the pvp server, its just grief grief grief, And from being on this server such a short time, its all i ever hear in the global chat, and tribes that i am close to. It would be rather fun if they did pvp, instead of grief, or atleast wait for people to get dino's to actually pvp them with, I know they are known for just buffing up birds with HP and flying you to their turrets which is liturally impossible to kill the birds, Even pteradons with guns just because of how much hp they have which i think is a bit cowardly but maybe they could do some real pvp, and i think noone would have a problem with that, and what is even fun about being powerful if you have so much oppertunity to make it fun, but then just destroying peoples dino's cowardly so they cant fight you? Damn, you must have so much fun on this server shield!
(11-02-2015, 08:46 PM)Chaygolden Wrote: Yea, gotta agree, shield dont really play the game for the intention of pvp, which is the pvp server, its just grief grief grief, And from being on this server such a short time, its all i ever hear in the global chat, and tribes that i am close to. It would be rather fun if they did pvp, instead of grief, or atleast wait for people to get dino's to actually pvp them with, I know they are known for just buffing up birds with HP and flying you to their turrets which is liturally impossible to kill the birds, Even pteradons with guns just because of how much hp they have which i think is a bit cowardly but maybe they could do some real pvp, and i think noone would have a problem with that, and what is even fun about being powerful if you have so much oppertunity to make it fun, but then just destroying peoples dino's cowardly so they cant fight you? Damn, you must have so much fun on this server shi
Wow Sundance you went full retard.
Lol the troll came in hard there chay
LOL learn to build your pteradon. Not gonna waste my time with you because you are a troll.
I agree with mel