Hello There, Guest! Register

Foundation Spam + Abandoned Base Coordinates

Please post the coordinate of any abandoned bases or foundation/pillar spam below

Our admin team cleans up foundation spam and abandoned bases 2-3 times a week - thanks for helping keep our server running smoothly!
There is spam in the back of carno island.
(10-31-2015, 10:50 AM)newtypezz Wrote: There is spam in the back of carno island.

Removed - thanks!
There are some spammed stone foundations on the "Lion King" rock overlooking the green ob farthest east, they belong to corsair.

-srry I don't remember the cords off hand....
there is foundation spam starting from (38,73) which covers that whole southern side of the mountain and ends on the east side at (38,82)
Hey dr there is foundation spam at around 40 Lat 79 Lon

32 Lat 54Lon foundation Spam
(10-31-2015, 02:44 PM)KPInc425 Wrote: There are some spammed stone foundations on the "Lion King" rock overlooking the green ob farthest east, they belong to corsair.

-srry I don't remember the cords off hand....

Removed

(10-31-2015, 10:39 PM)shogunate Wrote: there is foundation spam starting from (38,73) which covers that whole southern side of the mountain and ends on the east side at (38,82)

Removed

(11-01-2015, 01:50 AM)Jlinds Wrote: Hey dr there is foundation spam at around 40 Lat 79 Lon

32 Lat 54Lon foundation Spam

Removed

Thanks guys-
Big Grin 
Hello Again,

The corsair foundations are still there on the "lion king" rock farthest to the east overlooking the northeast side of the "green/yellow" Ob in the "Writhing Swamp" closest to the "Eastern Plains"(Srry, no gps yet). 

I did noticed that a couple foundations that I placed on a similar looking rock a little farther south were removed (perhaps, not by admin though); I had placed a couple temp. foundations as place markers for potential new base locations (which I was getting ready to remove anyhow, we found our new spot, so ty [Image: biggrin.png] ).
Foundation spam at 55.0 75.4

22.5 68.9 sheild has foundation spammed the oasis because another tribe was already in there and forced them to leave beacause they were trapped by the foundation spam and couldnt build outward. The spam is still there as well.
I offered to give them oasis but they didn't want it. Please be more aware of land claims before you make false accusations.