Hello There, Guest! Register

Argentavis Stats post tame

I am curious if anyone has numbers or info, ive been looking at the ark wiki on base creature tame stats, but the damage section for the argentavis im sure is wrong. If they start at lvl 1, with 20 base damage, and gain 1 point for each (in the wild) level they get, there is no way for any argent to get above 140 melee damage. however i tamed a 120 wild argent, and his base melee was 220, post tame it was 398 i think?

Mostly i am curious what other people have seen for Hitpoints, Stamina, Weight and Damage. For 120 wilds, this is end game questions, not i have a 76 argent with blah blah.
Hi man!
i dont do breeding alot, but i love having a nice check on high level dinos STATS,

argents 120 tamed, can have 3300 stamina, sometimes 2000+ health, 400+ melee, and 550+ weight,

totaly based on luck!!

i know for sure that rexxes above 7500 health are great and any meele on any dino above 450 is good Big Grin

spino health is good when above 4500 its rare to find really good spinos,
after lvl80 in the wild the stats become random so you have to constantly tame to get the stats you want a lvl 100 could have better health and melee then a lvl 120 so its really a numbers game you have to tame anything over 100 and look at the stats i tamed 7 different wild creatures of the same type and only 2 of them were with keeping so its really a numbers game
For Argents specifically the best post tame stats for each specific stat is 2700 health, 3450 stamina, 574 weight and 491 melee. Remember you wont find an Argent with all of these stats together from the wild.
(12-11-2015, 12:44 AM)CoCo11_ Wrote: For Argents specifically the best post tame stats for each specific stat is 2700 health, 3450 stamina, 574 weight and 491 melee. Remember you wont find an Argent with all of these stats together from the wild.

Thanks again for the replies, you guys rock! this gives me much better an idea for what im looking for and what is possible.

It seems you have pulled very specific numbers, do you know how the argent damage is calculated? i think the ark wiki is just outdated or something (http://ark.gamepedia.com/Base_Creature_Statistics)
(12-11-2015, 12:44 AM)CoCo11_ Wrote: For Argents specifically the best post tame stats for each specific stat is 2700 health, 3450 stamina, 574 weight and 491 melee. Remember you wont find an Argent with all of these stats together from the wild.

Actually those numbers are wrong. I have argent a with more base weight and more base damage. The potential stats are never present. For instance a 120 Ptera has the potential of ~3700 hp. But you won't find one with much more than ~1100 base hp.

actually we just tamed up a 588 weight argent, and he was only 116. =D
I had one with 600+ weight base stats.