Hello There, Guest! Register

Increase max tribe roster to 10

Poll:   Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Should the cap be increased?
    10 members 6 members
6 people is not a lot for ark and with raiding you need a lot of people. The main issue why you need to put a limit on this is because shield has like 25 members. If you increase it to 10 more tribes would join and not have to kick out 4 of their members.
Alot of people in a raid makes it more chaotic. You have better luck with a small, skilled group, then with overwhelming numbers. I know this from experience.
(11-24-2015, 09:05 PM)Blessed Bear Wrote: Alot of people in a raid makes it more chaotic. You have better luck with a small, skilled group, then with overwhelming numbers. I know this from experience.

but if you have a lot of people who are skilled its even better
I can alrdy see this going downhill with the amount of offline raiding going to happen if this goes through
(11-25-2015, 01:18 AM)Malachi Wrote: I can alrdy see this going downhill with the amount of offline raiding going to happen if this goes through

how would that change anything??? lol I have 2 people in my tribe right now and with some c4 and dinosaurs I cant offline raid someone
I have solo offline raided countless tribes on other servers. It's not going to change much in the way of offline raids. Online on the other hand, will get harder to deal with unless you have as many people or smart defenses. That being said, defending is much easier than raiding online if you know what you're doing.
6 is fair have to work more it you want a 10 man tribe should think about joining are main pvp server
Ryan are you saying it's staying at 6 even though the 10-man poll is winning right now? Confused.
I made an account just for this thread, my tribe and my other friends will move server if this goes thru. Why? Cuz it's one of the reasons we play on server2. We came from vaderrp server we left that one due to the constant resets.

And if people WANT bigger tribes, cannot they play on server one instead?

*ALSO, i cannot vote, nor can my friends*
@Sunett Sorry about that! You should be able to vote now without any further issues.

Let me know if you are still having problems!