Hello There, Guest! Register

Foundation Spam + Abandoned Base Coordinates (Season 3)

Please post the coordinates and any screenshots of abandoned bases or foundation/pillar spam below,

Our admins will only remove uncontested/abandoned foundations or extreme cases of spam

Our admin team cleans up foundation spam and abandoned bases 2-3 times a week - thanks for helping keep our server running smoothly!
(12-22-2015, 08:06 AM)DR Wrote: Please post the coordinates and any screenshots of abandoned bases or foundation/pillar spam below,

Our admin team cleans up foundation spam and abandoned bases 2-3 times a week - thanks for helping keep our server running smoothly!

Tons of pillars/fondations by Virtuous on north west coast... If this is allowed i'm gonna do the same.

[Image: AtGahPf.jpg]
56.6 - 48 Thankyou
(12-29-2015, 01:33 PM)RadeonTaco Wrote: 56.6 - 48 Thankyou

This is my base. I'm working on it. It's not spam.  Shy
(12-28-2015, 08:38 PM)ExG Wrote: Tons of pillars/fondations by Virtuous on north west coast... If this is allowed i'm gonna do the same.

[Image: AtGahPf.jpg]

removed (by the tribe), thanks!
(12-22-2015, 08:06 AM)DR Wrote: Please post the coordinates and any screenshots of abandoned bases or foundation/pillar spam below,

[Image: PVYuWPp.jpg]
[Image: KP4UOBS.jpg][Image: lyVaC1S.jpg][Image: fVbHBjR.jpg][Image: GeXXNfl.jpg]
DR 39/90 mutiny underwater base
stone foundation spam on southern island with metal spawns. 75, 45 is the mountain. there are also three bases that have been blown open, and have nothing inside.
(01-01-2016, 03:17 AM)Dalton Wrote:

[Image: PVYuWPp.jpg]
[Image: KP4UOBS.jpg][Image: lyVaC1S.jpg][Image: fVbHBjR.jpg][Image: GeXXNfl.jpg]

(01-02-2016, 09:47 PM)Power Walk Wrote: DR 39/90 mutiny underwater base

(01-02-2016, 09:48 PM)rhadamanthos Wrote: stone foundation spam on southern island with metal spawns. 75, 45 is the mountain. there are also three bases that have been blown open, and have nothing inside.

Removed, thanks!

62,32 there's an abandoned base and i was curious if it could be taken care of thanks!